|Material:||Plastic, Imported Cattle Card Or HDPE||Type:||Slip Sheet, Slip Sheet|
|Entry Type:||2-Way, 2-way Or 4-way||Style:||Single Faced, Single Faced|
|Size:||Customized Size||Color:||Brown, White, Clear Etc|
|Loading Weight:||300 Kg ~ 2000 Kg|
hdpe shipping slip sheet,
1200kg shipping slip sheet,
1.5mm push pull slip sheet
Slip sheets vs. Pallets
Slip sheets also offer a significant number of advantages over pallets, including:
1. Initial cost – Purchasing slip sheets costs significantly less than purchasing pallets. Many pallets can cost more than $10 per unit to purchase while slip sheets will only run you approximately $1 apiece.
2. Storage cost – Due to their very slim nature, slip sheets take up significantly less storage space than pallets.
3. Transportation cost – Reduced storage space and a lightweight design can greatly reduce transportation costs.
4. Labor cost – Slip sheets are easily disposed of and require less labor to be picked up or moved around in a facility. They also save your employees a significant amount of time that would be spent floor loading products onto a trailer or off of a pallet.
5. Environmental Impact – Since most slip sheets are easily recyclable, they are often more environmentally friendly than traditional wooden pallets that often end up in landfills.
Slip sheets are a great alternative to pallets in many applications, particularly for loading and unloading trailers and for general warehousing. They, however, aren’t a practical alternative for all types of applications. Non-homogeneous and disproportionate loads aren’t typically ideal for being handled on a slip sheet. Low throughput applications may not be able to justify the return on investment that slip sheets can provide due to high initial cost for the attachment.
|Real Figure||Product Name||Thickness (mm)||Loading Weight(kg)|
|Paper Slip Sheet||Domestic Material||Imported Material|
|Plastic Slip Sheet||Black||White|
Paper Slip Sheet
Paper Slip Sheet is made of high quality kraft paper, which has good moisture resistance and strong tear resistance.
Slip Sheet Advantages
1). Light weight and small volume can save freight.
2). The storage space is very small, 1000 slip sheets = 1 m³
3). There is no need to turnover, so there is no turnover charge.
4). No material recycling.
5). No repairs and no damage.
Paper Slip Sheet Form(physical)
On the basis of adhering to the advantages of paper slide plate, plastic has higher wettability, smoothness and tear resistance than paper slide plate, greatly increasing the turnover number of its use, which can not only reduce the manual handling, but also improve the handling efficiency.
1). Environmental protection:The main and auxiliary materials used are environmental protection materials. The product is non-toxic and conforms to the environmental protection standards exported to Europe, America, Japan and other countries, and can be recycled 100%
2). Load: 0~2500 KG or higher (can be designed according to customer requirements.
3). Dimensions: we can make full use of the container space and design more reasonable sliding plate specification according to different loading requirements and product specifications.
Slip Sheet Investment Cost
In the early stage, we only need to buy a push-pull device to be installed on the forklift, which can be combined with slip sheet.The market price of the push-pull device is 40,000 to 50,000 RMB, which is a one-time investment.If the original pallet usage of your company is 1000 pieces/month, after the introduction of slip sheet, the monthly saving of turnover material cost is about 50,000 yuan, the monthly cost is recovered, and the annual saving of pallet purchase cost is about 600,000
It is used to carry the goods on the sliding plate to achieve efficient and low-maintenance handling and stacking operations.
1) The overall structure is reasonable, wide vision and easy to operate
2) Good material, no maintenance
3) No pallet loading and unloading operations, to solve pallet storage space
Contact Person: Ms. Carol Gao
Tel: 86 15250182905